I share information about autism and therapies that can be used at home such as Attention Autism, Picture Exchange Communication (PECS) and TEACCH. I also provide support for paperwork related to autism including Education, Health and Care Plans and Disability Living Allowance.
My followers are parents of young autistic children and professionals working in special educational needs.
I also manage the Bristol Autism Network Facebook Group. A peer to peer support group for parents of autistic children in the West of England with 1.5k members.
In December 2018 I moved and re-branded my blog from About ASD to the Autism Page.
Reviews, Collaborative & Guest Posts
- Review of Hex Bracelet by Halia Rose
- Review of Lego key lights
- Review of So Slime DIY
- Review of DesignCap
- Collaborative project with Avon Valley Country and Wildlife Park to produce a visual guide.
- Guest post – The Rise of Autism and Neurodiversity for Tots 100
- Guest post – Visiting Disney with autistic children for Mummies Waiting
- Guest post – Christmas tips for families with autistic children for Steph’s two Girls.
- Guest post – a quick guide to autism for Healthwatch Bristol
- Guest post – the importance of play for Rainbows are too Beautiful
- Britmums #AceForSchool challenge
- Interview for Halia Rose
Social media posts:
- A Twitter post for #Boostyourloaf
- Instagram post for #Boostyourloaf
- Instagram post for Canal Toys
- Instagram post for Re:Creation
What can I offer:
- sponsored or collaborative posts
- advertising on The Autism Page
- social media advertising
- bespoke post writing
- consultancy services
If you would like to discuss working together then email me at email@example.com