I’m Jade a 37 year old married mum of two boys (6 & 4). Both my boys are autistic and I am an autism blogger here at The Autism Page. I am based in Keynsham (between Bristol & Bath) in the UK. The purpose of this website is to provide helpful information and resources about autism.
I share information about autism therapies that can be used at home such as Attention Autism, Picture Exchange Communication (PECS) and TEACCH. I also provide support for related paperwork such as Education, Health and Care Plans and Disability Living Allowance.
My followers are parents of young autistic children and professionals working in special educational needs. In December 2018 I moved and re-branded my blog from About ASD to the Autism Page.
I manage the Bristol Autism Network Facebook Group. A peer to peer support group for parents of autistic children in the West of England with 1.7k members. In addition I am a Trustee for Bristol Autism Support and have another blog The Breakfast Page.
The Autism Page:
Example Reviews, Collaborations & Guest Posts
- Product / event reviews
- Collaborative project with Avon Valley Country and Wildlife Park to produce a visual guide.
- Guest post – The Rise of Autism and Neurodiversity for Tots 100
- Guest post – Visiting Disney with autistic children for Mummies Waiting
- Interview for Halia Rose
- Brand Ambassador for Tiimo
Social media posts:
- A Twitter post for #Boostyourloaf
- Instagram post for #Boostyourloaf
- Instagram post for Canal Toys
- Instagram post for Re:Creation
“We’re always aiming to make Avon Valley Adventure and Wildlife Park as accessible as possible, so we’re thrilled to have worked with Jade to create an downloadable Autism-friendly booklet. We hope that those planning to visit the Park will take advantage of the detail within it and be able to use it to maximise their enjoyment during their visit to us”Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park
What can I offer:
- sponsored or collaborative posts
- brand ambassador role
- advertising on The Autism Page
- social media advertising
- bespoke post writing
- consultancy services
If you would like to discuss working together then email me at email@example.com